[ipv6calc-announce] New version 0.50 released
pb at bieringer.de
Thu Sep 15 20:12:13 CEST 2005
sorry, but I had no luck with 0.49, there were some stack overflow and
off-by-one bugs sleeping since longer time, but now rising up during
compiling with some protection options.
Many credits to Radek Vokál for finding bugs and pointing out the snprintf
Therefore I released now version 0.50:
(and via CVS - note that DS6 currently contain only older versions).
various c files
- fix snprintf size parameter (credits to
Radek Vokál for pointing this out)
- fix bug which causes stack overflow (credits to
Radek Vokál for finding the bug)
- add compiler switch -O2, reason for segfault was found
- remove also static on clean
- add support for unique local unicast
Happier using now...
Dr. Peter Bieringer http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D mailto: pb at bieringer dot de
Deep Space 6 Co-Founder and Core Member http://www.deepspace6.net/
More information about the ipv6calc-announce