[ipv6calc] Re: eui64_to_privacy broken for big-endian architectures

Peter Bieringer pb at bieringer.de
Fri Jul 7 17:41:07 CEST 2006

Niko Tyni schrieb:

>> Should I add "autoheader" to "autogen.sh" also?
>
> Yes, I suppose.

Ok, done.

BTW: I've made changes according to warning to suppress them:

autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h',
`config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for
`config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template
without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced,
see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.

But

autoheader: warning: missing template: IPV6CALC_VERSION
autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([IPV6CALC_VERSION], [], [Description])

-> similar done.

Can you run an additional check?

Thank you very much.

BTW: any idea how to fill PACKAGE_*  in config.h

	Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D                       mailto:pb at bieringer.de